Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gurneys order

It's that time of the year. Spring is just around the corner and the beautiful Pacific Northwest temperatures begin to climb. My partner in crime spent all of Sunday building me the best cold frame a girl could ask for. It should hold about four to five trays of veggie starts and shield them from the ever changing weather.

I just got done placing this year's vegetable order with Gurneys. They had a wonderful deal this year that if you order $50 or more of products, you get $25 free. I purchased:

  • 2 TOMATO HEIRLOOM RAINBOW BLEND PKT
  • 1 TOMATO RAINBOW BELLS BLEND PKT.
  • 1 PEPPER SWEET BELL MIX PKT/G
  • 1 ARTICHOKE GREEN GLOBE PKT.
  • 1 BEAN BUSH EARLY CONTENDER PKT./G
  • 1 BEAN BUSH DERBY PKT/G
  • 1 PEA MIRAGREEN PKT.
  • 1 LETTUCE BLEND PKT.
  • 1 CHARD BRIGHT LIGHTS PKT.
  • 2 CARROT RAINBOW BLEND PKT.
  • 1 CUCUMBER EUREKA HYBRID PKT
  • 1 HERB - ROSEMARY PKT/G
  • 1 RADISH BLACK SPANISH ROUND PKT.
  • 1 TOMATO BLACK KRIM PKT.
  • 1 SQUASH SUMMER BLACK MAGIC 燾UCCHINI PKT.
  • 1 CARROT DANVERS HALF LONG PKT/G
Needless to say, I am very excited to see how my garden grows! I still have to purchase my Farmer's Almanac so I know when to plant everything. Last year, the weather hindered my garden growth but this year I have a plan, and it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment